I had sewn the dress up a while ago but got disheartened when the lining became twisted and pulled the bodice out of shape. Well I decided to try and sort it out. It worked out wearable although the shoulders are a little on the large side and gape a little. I made a simple belt to go around the waist and decorated it with a random buttons from my stash, I loved sewing them on with contrasting thread, they look so cute.
The dress in now finished and although it not the best fitting I ever made it is wearable. Please excuse the photographs today it was the best I could capture whist balancing my camera on top of my sewing machine, an without spending hours washing, drying and styling my hair.